At HED Cycling Products, we’re known by our character. 40 years of industry-leading performance doesn’t happen without absolute dedication to craft and a team that is always looking to learn and improve.
In the office or out on road, “Relentless Pursuit” starts here in Minnesota, doing what we’ve done every day since 1984: making the best cycling equipment for riders around the world.
Working at HED Cycling is like everything we do: fast paced. Our hard-working staff shows up every day excited to find the next innovation, and that excitement is what helps us reach our goals together.
Along with pay and benefits, HED Cycling Products works with its staff to grow within the industry, helping develop the skills and expertise for you to succeed.Apply Today
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday.
SHIFT: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments using our ERP and various shipping software.
- Maintains a clean and neat area – organizing inventory warehouse
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with co-workers, vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading- lifting and warehouse ladders used
- Detail and accuracy skills a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Knowledge of the Bike industry a plus
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 12 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
Qualifications and Key Characteristics
- Highly motivated and willing to seek out and run with opportunities that may arise
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong team player and good communication skills.
To apply for the position, please email Catherine, @firstname.lastname@example.org.