The Jet RC Pro Series (Disc Brake)
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Rim depths ranging from 40mm to a complete Aero Disc
- Wheelset weights starting at 1,743g with the Jet RC4 Pro
- 21mm Internal Rim Width
Jet RC4 Pro (40mm) wheels ship in 1 week
Jet RC6 Pro (60mm) wheels ship in 1 week
Jet RC9 Pro (90mm) wheels ship in 1 weeks
Jet RCD Pro (Aero Disc) wheels ship in 1 week
Our Plus rim technology, introduced in 2014, has pushed other manufacturers to play catch-up in modern, wide-rim design. Hed Jet wheels have a 25mm-wide outer rim, 21mm-wide inner rim, and are available at multiple depths – 46mm (Jet 4), 60mm (Jet 6), 90mm (Jet 9), and as the full disc aero Jet Disc. The Jet’s hybrid construction features a black alloy rim for the ultimate stealth look.
All Jet Plus Disc Brake wheels feature our 510 and 545 disc brake hubs, with Centerlock rotor compatibility for easy installation. The front hubs are configured for 12mm through axle with the option of quick release system for older bikes. The rear hub is available in either 12mm thru axle, or 135mm quick release – with a Shimano or SRAM XD cassette body. Jet rims can be used tubed, or tubeless with optional valves. If none of that sounds like English to you, the take-home is this: Our wheels are compatible with your bike.
Jet Plus Disc Brake wheels are perfect for your TT or triathlon bike. They’re great for your aero road bike. They’re a great choice for gravel and endurance road bikes, optimizing aerodynamics with wide tires. As an added bonus, you get all of the performance you want, but with the convenience of clincher tires – what’s not to love?
Type Weight Rim Depth External Rim Width Internal Rim Width Tubeless compatible Spoke Type
Jet 4 Front 828 g 46.0 mm 25 mm 21 mm Yes Bladed steel
Jet 4 Rear 915 g 46.0 mm 25 mm 21 mm Yes Bladed steel
Jet 6 Front 851 g 60.0 mm 25 mm 21 mm Yes Bladed steel
Jet 6 Rear 963 g 60.0 mm 25 mm 21 mm Yes Bladed steel
Jet 9 Front 912 g 90.0 mm 25 mm 21 mm Yes Bladed steel
Jet 9 Rear 1,043 g 90.0 mm 25 mm 21 mm Yes Bladed steel
Jet Disc Rear 1,268 g Full disc 25 mm 21 mm Yes Bladed steel
1. For all types of bicycle wheels, a hard strike on the rim is likely to result in rim damage. At the point of impact, an aluminum rim will dent, and a carbon rim may delaminate – both are unsafe conditions that require rim replacement.
2. Tire pressure = 80psi MAX
3. We do NOT recommend hanging a bike equipped with Jet wheels from hooks – this can damage the carbon skin and will not be covered under warranty.